Blogging & Content Marketing for Salons
Content marketing (often referred to as blogging) is the buzz online marketing word at the moment. Google loves it. Your clients love it.
So why isn’t your salon or spa blogging?
Perhaps you don’t think it’s something salons need to get involved with – blogging is just for big national companies.
We disagree. We believe it’s a salon marketing opportunity waiting to happen for many hair and beauty businesses.
It’s precisely because so few salons produce quality, regular content (a blog by any other name) that we believe it’s an outstanding marketing opportunity for ambitious salon entrepreneurs. If you want to put your salon on the map then blogging could be for you.
Content salon marketing works
Blogging as a marketing tool is not for the faint-hearted. To see results you need to post regular high quality content that appeals to both to readers and to search engines.
A well-executed, professional salon blog will:
- Boost your salon SEO and Google rankings.
- Increase salon website visitors. And lead to new clients.
- Provide engaging articles to feed your social media and email marketing.
- Give loyal clients a reason to re-visit your website. A real benefit, this one.
- Build your salon email database.
- Recommend and give advice when your salon is closed.
- Drive your salon into the spotlight.
- Set you apart from the local competition.
Why work with us on your salon blog?
We’ve a proven track record in content marketing for salons. Our leading salon marketing and business blog is widely read by salon owners in the UK and internationally. We also write for many hair and beauty trade publications. You can trust us to deliver.
- If dreaming up ideas and writing is not your thing (and why should it be?) we’ll plan, write, design, publish and promote your salon blog. Consider it done.
- If you enjoy writing, have the time and the marketing ideas, then we can help you too (and save you money). Write your article, pop it across on the email and we’ll give it some professional spit and polish.
Sound exciting? Something you’d like your hair or beauty salon to be involved in? Let’s talk. Call +44 (0)1386 751469 or drop us an email.